Goedzo?! NiMS Forum Nieuw onderwerp  Reageer
mijn profiel | leden lijst inloggen | registreer | zoek | faq | forum home

volgend oudste onderwerp   volgende nieuwste onderwerp
»
» Mijn recente berichten « | » De actieve onderwerpen van vandaag «
Goedzo?! NiMS Forum » Uitgaan » Films » Spider-man

- UBBFriend: Email deze pagina naar iemand!    
Auteur Onderwerp: Spider-man
tiMMie
Becoming Member

Beoordeeld:
Icoon 1 geplaatst      Profiel voor tiMMie   Homepage     Stuur een nieuw prive bericht       Bewerk/Verwijder bericht   Reageer met Quotes 
Spiderman ;x  -
Yesterday it was the big day, I was going to spiderman the movie. I like the comics
of spiderman so I wanna see the movie as well.
Here is my review about spiderman

Peter parker==> (Tobey Maguire)  -

Peter Parker orphaned at an early age, now lives in Queens, New York with his Aunt May (Rosemary Harris) and Uncle Ben (Cliff Robertson). He lives a very regular life, going to school and working at the Daily Bugle as a photographer for publisher J. Jonah Jameson (J.K. Simmons). He has his eyes set on the beautiful Mary Jane Watson (Kirsten Dunst) and likes to hang out with his buddy Harry Osborn (James Franco).

While on a school science trip in which he and his classmates are being given a demonstration on spiders, Peter is bitten by a genetically altered spider. Not long after the trip is over, he discovers that he has unusual powers. He begins to possess the strength and agility of a spider along with an ESP-like "spider-sense."

He decides to use his new abilities for monetary purposes and appears in a televised wrestling match that awards a prize of three thousand dollars to the winner. He wins in record time; however the wrestling match promoter refuses to award Peter the prize money because he won the match too quickly. He is raging at this point and wants revenge. He feels he was ripped off so when he spots a burglar fleeing from the promoter's office, he does not try to stop him, even though with his new powers he knows that he can. This part of the story takes a twisted turn as the sa me burglar he spotted running from the promoter's office also ends his beloved Uncle Ben's life.

Spiderman catches the burglar but is plagued with guilt over his uncle's untimely death. So Peter decides to put his extraordinary powers to good use and realizes that he must fight crime. He is reminded of something that his Uncle Ben once told him; "With great power, comes great responsibility".

Norman Osborn =>  -

Meanwhile, Norman Osborn (Willem Dafoe) is undergoing some changes of his own. During an experiment, a formula explodes in his face causing great and unexpected changes to take place. He gains an exceptional intelligence and strength which drives him mad at the same time. He becomes the Green Goblin, Spiderman's bitter arch-enemy

Spiderman is a great movie and I just wanna say, go to it

[ 06-07-2002, 11:47: Message edited by: tiMMie ]

--------------------
Van sommige mensen kan ik niet begrijpen, dat ze van miljoenen zaadjes de snelste zijn geweest

Berichten: 13 | Plaats: Nijmegen | Geregistreerd: Jul 2002  | Rapporteer dit bericht aan een Moderator
NiMS
Links of rechts?

Beoordeeld:
Icoon 1 geplaatst      Profiel voor NiMS   Homepage     Stuur een nieuw prive bericht       Bewerk/Verwijder bericht   Reageer met Quotes 
Good review! And I have seen the movie too!
I think it is a great movie! Can't wait until Spiderman 2.

--------------------
People are like pieces of a puzzle. We all fit together, but not all of us connect.

Berichten: 6985 | Plaats: Zeist | Geregistreerd: Jul 2002  | Rapporteer dit bericht aan een Moderator
FrEaK

Beoordeeld:
Icoon 1 geplaatst      Profiel voor FrEaK   Homepage     Stuur een nieuw prive bericht       Bewerk/Verwijder bericht   Reageer met Quotes 
Hmm, big day or not???

Seen the movie and yes it looked ok, but why do they always have to make movies about comics ???

Berichten: 4 | Plaats: Bunschoten Spakenburg | Geregistreerd: Jul 2002  | Rapporteer dit bericht aan een Moderator
Natasha
Niet te stoppen!

Beoordeeld:
Icoon 10 geplaatst      Profiel voor Natasha   Homepage     Stuur een nieuw prive bericht       Bewerk/Verwijder bericht   Reageer met Quotes 
Wow Tim how many time have you spend on makin' this review? Didn't know you loved comics at all .... [Smile] However, Spiderman 2 seems to me a lil'le bit overdone, just like the Harry Potter hype you know... But I hope I enjoy the film too, my neighbours wanna go with tha lil'le son so I have to come with them. Don't like Spidy at al... [Confused] haha Tim ttyl and a big kiss,
Natas

--------------------
En uiteindelijk kom je elkaar allemaal weer tegen bij de IKEA...

Berichten: 464 | Plaats: Arnhem | Geregistreerd: Jul 2002  | Rapporteer dit bericht aan een Moderator
NiMS
Links of rechts?

Beoordeeld:
Icoon 1 geplaatst      Profiel voor NiMS   Homepage     Stuur een nieuw prive bericht       Bewerk/Verwijder bericht   Reageer met Quotes 
Spiderman 2? Are you serious? Are they making a part 2 already?

--------------------
People are like pieces of a puzzle. We all fit together, but not all of us connect.

Berichten: 6985 | Plaats: Zeist | Geregistreerd: Jul 2002  | Rapporteer dit bericht aan een Moderator
Natasha
Niet te stoppen!

Beoordeeld:
Icoon 1 geplaatst      Profiel voor Natasha   Homepage     Stuur een nieuw prive bericht       Bewerk/Verwijder bericht   Reageer met Quotes 
Yeah NiMs, unfortunately for my wallet there makin'a part two.. OW I can't wait!!!
muhahaa I'm a bit cynical this night, don't pay much attention to it [Big Grin]
Best wishes to you all,
Natasha.

--------------------
En uiteindelijk kom je elkaar allemaal weer tegen bij de IKEA...

Berichten: 464 | Plaats: Arnhem | Geregistreerd: Jul 2002  | Rapporteer dit bericht aan een Moderator

Snelle Reactie
Bericht:

HTML staat uit.
UBB Code™ staat uit.

Kant en klare Graemlins

» Mijn recente berichten « | » De actieve onderwerpen van vandaag «
Nieuw onderwerp  Reageer Sluit Onderwerp   Feature Onderwerp   Verplaats onderwerp   Verwijder onderwerp volgend oudste onderwerp   volgende nieuwste onderwerp
 - Printer-versie van dit onderwerp
Spring naar:

Neem contact met ons op | Nims home

Copyright 2004 Ni-Frith Media Systems