Dit is onderwerp Medal of Honor Allied Assault Breakthrough Announced in forum Software & Games bij Goedzo?! NiMS Forum.

Om dit onderwerp te bezoeken gebruik deze URL:
http://forum.goedzo.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi/ubb/get_topic/f/4/t/000192.html

Gereageerd door LilWiz op :

Electronic Arts today announced Medal of Honor Allied Assault Breakthrough, the new expansion pack for Medal of Honor: Allied Assault. The add-on is centered around the war's North African/Sicilian campaign, and is expected to be released this fall. Here's a bit more:
As U.S. Army Sergeant John Baker, players join the battle at Kasserine Pass in North Africa, race to capture Messina in Sicily, and finally repel the German army at the historic battle of Monte Battaglia in the heart of Italy. Armed with a new arsenal of weapons, players will fight alone and with squad mates as they rush to stop the Axis powers.

The multiplayer game has been enhanced with the addition of Liberation Mode. In this mode, defeated players must be rescued by surviving teammates to continue the fight. In addition, players can drive tanks, artillery spotters can call in artillery strikes, and minesweepers can defuse mines. Players can also choose from American, British, Italian, and German skins in all multiplayer modes.

Gereageerd door Budha op :

Me wantssss it... my preciousssss! [Razz]

De vorige add-on was ook al supercool.

Gereageerd door NiMS op :

quote:
Origineel van Budha:

ff aan aart vragen [Wink]

Gereageerd door LilWiz op :

quote:
Origineel van Budha:

Die duurt nog ff Budha voor dat precious weer komt..in december issie weer in de bios;)

Copyright 2004 Ni-Frith Media Systems