Goedzo?! NiMS Forum Nieuw onderwerp  Reageer
mijn profiel | leden lijst inloggen | registreer | zoek | faq | forum home

volgend oudste onderwerp   volgende nieuwste onderwerp
»
» Mijn recente berichten « | » De actieve onderwerpen van vandaag «
Goedzo?! NiMS Forum » Computers » Software & Games » GTA3

- UBBFriend: Email deze pagina naar iemand!    
Auteur Onderwerp: GTA3
LPChip
I love Chips

Beoordeeld:
Icoon 1 geplaatst      Profiel voor LPChip   Homepage     Stuur een nieuw prive bericht       Bewerk/Verwijder bericht   Reageer met Quotes 
Does anyone already in the 3th city?

If so... Did you flew with the Dodo plane?

I did. The longest time i was in the air, was 20 seconds.

To fly the good way:

Go upon the runway, and press (accellerate) when you have enough speed (after approx. 5 seconds) press (TurretDown) an hold until you almost hit the ground with the nose. (release the turretdown) and you will take off.
Now steer with (TurretUp and TurretDown) until your plain flies horizontal, and you will raise. After a while you will no longer raise. Duck down, and climb up to get back to a good velocity.

Then make your plain go fly horizontal. You can get to the other island if you try hard.

--------------------
"Je bent ondersteboven, als je neus loopt, en je voeten ruiken!" - LPChip
"LPChip zegt tegen LPChip: Ben ik gek?" - LPChip

Berichten: 325 | Plaats: Jupiter | Geregistreerd: Jul 2002  | Rapporteer dit bericht aan een Moderator
Budha
Welcome back NiMS

Beoordeeld:
Icoon 1 geplaatst      Profiel voor Budha     Stuur een nieuw prive bericht       Bewerk/Verwijder bericht   Reageer met Quotes 
I thought the plane wasn't able to fully fly because the wings are to short. 11 seconds was my max.

To bad you can't fly with the helicopters.

--------------------
Signatures zijn zooooo 2003!

Berichten: 866 | Plaats: Bilthoven | Geregistreerd: Jul 2002  | Rapporteer dit bericht aan een Moderator
NiMS
Links of rechts?

Beoordeeld:
Icoon 1 geplaatst      Profiel voor NiMS   Homepage     Stuur een nieuw prive bericht       Bewerk/Verwijder bericht   Reageer met Quotes 
I have not been to the 3rd Island [Frown]
I spend to much time on the forum.

--------------------
People are like pieces of a puzzle. We all fit together, but not all of us connect.

Berichten: 6985 | Plaats: Zeist | Geregistreerd: Jul 2002  | Rapporteer dit bericht aan een Moderator
LPChip
I love Chips

Beoordeeld:
Icoon 1 geplaatst      Profiel voor LPChip   Homepage     Stuur een nieuw prive bericht       Bewerk/Verwijder bericht   Reageer met Quotes 
quote:
Originally posted by Budha:
I thought the plane wasn't able to fully fly because the wings are to short. 11 seconds was my max.

To bad you can't fly with the helicopters.

Yes it is. I want to fly to the other island, and then use cheats to remove all the cars. Then i am going to practice. Curious if i can master the plane so much to "fly" missions with it [Wink] and then i will put one into my garage [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Je bent ondersteboven, als je neus loopt, en je voeten ruiken!" - LPChip
"LPChip zegt tegen LPChip: Ben ik gek?" - LPChip

Berichten: 325 | Plaats: Jupiter | Geregistreerd: Jul 2002  | Rapporteer dit bericht aan een Moderator
Budha
Welcome back NiMS

Beoordeeld:
Icoon 1 geplaatst      Profiel voor Budha     Stuur een nieuw prive bericht       Bewerk/Verwijder bericht   Reageer met Quotes 
Honestly, I'm getting bored of GTA3. There are a lot of bugs. Most missions are more of the same and retrying the tough ones basicly means doing the same thing over and over again until you get is right.

There's just not enough improvement in the game. But maybe I shouldn't be using a trainer [Wink]

Too bad it's almost impossible to play it without one.

--------------------

Berichten: 866 | Plaats: Bilthoven | Geregistreerd: Jul 2002  | Rapporteer dit bericht aan een Moderator
NiMS
Links of rechts?

Beoordeeld:
Icoon 1 geplaatst      Profiel voor NiMS   Homepage     Stuur een nieuw prive bericht       Bewerk/Verwijder bericht   Reageer met Quotes 
Are you realy using a trainer? I am playing the whole time without it! I really like the game!
But it's getting indeed a little harder now.

--------------------
People are like pieces of a puzzle. We all fit together, but not all of us connect.

Berichten: 6985 | Plaats: Zeist | Geregistreerd: Jul 2002  | Rapporteer dit bericht aan een Moderator
Budha
Welcome back NiMS

Beoordeeld:
Without a trainer it would take me longer to complete the missions and I would have to do the same things even more often.

The game isn't worth that much time. It would have been cool if you could fly with a number of planes.

--------------------

Snelle Reactie
Bericht:

HTML staat uit.
UBB Code™ staat uit.

Kant en klare Graemlins

» Mijn recente berichten « | » De actieve onderwerpen van vandaag «
Nieuw onderwerp  Reageer Sluit Onderwerp   Feature Onderwerp   Verplaats onderwerp   Verwijder onderwerp volgend oudste onderwerp   volgende nieuwste onderwerp
 - Printer-versie van dit onderwerp
Spring naar:

Neem contact met ons op | Nims home

Copyright 2004 Ni-Frith Media Systems