Goedzo?! NiMS Forum Nieuw onderwerp  Reageer
mijn profiel | leden lijst inloggen | registreer | zoek | faq | forum home

volgend oudste onderwerp   volgende nieuwste onderwerp
»
» Mijn recente berichten « | » De actieve onderwerpen van vandaag «
Goedzo?! NiMS Forum » Computers » Software & Games » First Person Shooter: American's Army

- UBBFriend: Email deze pagina naar iemand!    
Auteur Onderwerp: First Person Shooter: American's Army
NiMS
Links of rechts?

Beoordeeld:
Icoon 3 geplaatst      Profiel voor NiMS   Homepage     Stuur een nieuw prive bericht       Bewerk/Verwijder bericht   Reageer met Quotes 
You can download the Complete game here !
It's a first person shooter, made by the US Army.

--------------------
People are like pieces of a puzzle. We all fit together, but not all of us connect.

Berichten: 6985 | Plaats: Zeist | Geregistreerd: Jul 2002  | Rapporteer dit bericht aan een Moderator
NiMS
Links of rechts?

Beoordeeld:
Icoon 1 geplaatst      Profiel voor NiMS   Homepage     Stuur een nieuw prive bericht       Bewerk/Verwijder bericht   Reageer met Quotes 
Look at the great screenshots!
 -
 -

--------------------
People are like pieces of a puzzle. We all fit together, but not all of us connect.

Berichten: 6985 | Plaats: Zeist | Geregistreerd: Jul 2002  | Rapporteer dit bericht aan een Moderator
Budha
Welcome back NiMS

Beoordeeld:
Icoon 1 geplaatst      Profiel voor Budha     Stuur een nieuw prive bericht       Bewerk/Verwijder bericht   Reageer met Quotes 
It would probably look great if it wasn't for the critical error I get when I try to load the game [Mad]

The guys on the tech support forum don't seem to know what the issue is. I guess I'll have to wait for a fix [Frown]

--------------------
Signatures zijn zooooo 2003!

Berichten: 866 | Plaats: Bilthoven | Geregistreerd: Jul 2002  | Rapporteer dit bericht aan een Moderator
NiMS
Links of rechts?

Beoordeeld:
Icoon 1 geplaatst      Profiel voor NiMS   Homepage     Stuur een nieuw prive bericht       Bewerk/Verwijder bericht   Reageer met Quotes 
That's not cool! Maybe you should make a posting in the software support forum?
And let some-one else take a look at it?

--------------------

Budha
Welcome back NiMS

Beoordeeld:
Icoon 1 geplaatst      Profiel voor Budha     Stuur een nieuw prive bericht       Bewerk/Verwijder bericht   Reageer met Quotes 
quote:
Originally posted by NiMS:
That's not cool! Maybe you should make a posting in the software support forum?
And let some-one else take a look at it?

There's allready a tech support forum on the America's Army website so no need for another one.

--------------------

Berichten: 866 | Plaats: Bilthoven | Geregistreerd: Jul 2002  | Rapporteer dit bericht aan een Moderator
NiMS
Links of rechts?

Beoordeeld:
SITREP (7.5.02)
America's Army is experiencing unprecedented popularity! Just prior to its release, the AA website had an average of 750,000 hits/sec. This was merely a premonition of things to come... In the 36 hours of its release, AA:O RECON has been downloaded by several hundred thousand gamers (thanks to all the folks and the gaming community for sharing in this herculean effort!) At its peak, HomeLAN's authentication system has served over 500,000 authentications - averaging 15 every second! Demand for AA:O RECON has been so great that we've increased our game servers by twenty-five percent the past twelve hours (with more on the way)! All this -- and its only been 36 hours! We were prepared for quite a rush -- but who ever thought it would be something of this magnitude! Thanks for all the feedback and support in making this special RECON version so successful! Stay tuned and check back here regularly -- there's much more to come!

--------------------

Budha
Welcome back NiMS

Beoordeeld:
Quite iritating that they're so happy about this. Half of the people how downloaded it experience many problems if they can play it at all.

But they're not reacting to the users who beg for solutions. Instead, they publish some numbers and are happy about it.

I bet that the X-Box emulator was also downloaded a lot of times [Wink]

--------------------

NiMS
Links of rechts?

Beoordeeld:
X-box emulator?
There isn't a working xbox emulator. And the one's you can download contain trojans. So Beware!

--------------------

Budha
Welcome back NiMS

Beoordeeld:
quote:
Originally posted by NiMS:
X-box emulator?
There isn't a working xbox emulator. And the one's you can download contain trojans. So Beware!

Didn't you get the joke!?

The X-Box emulator doesn't work and fucks up your computer. But still it gets a lot of downloads. Much like AA does. [Smile]

--------------------

NiMS
Links of rechts?

Beoordeeld:
oops [Embarrassed] No I didn't got it.
But it's a good joke yeah!

I'm curious how much spyware the game has.
Because I saw in my firewall it, opened a lot of connections.

--------------------

Snelle Reactie
Bericht:

HTML staat uit.
UBB Code™ staat uit.

Kant en klare Graemlins

» Mijn recente berichten « | » De actieve onderwerpen van vandaag «
Nieuw onderwerp  Reageer Sluit Onderwerp   Feature Onderwerp   Verplaats onderwerp   Verwijder onderwerp volgend oudste onderwerp   volgende nieuwste onderwerp
 - Printer-versie van dit onderwerp
Spring naar:

Neem contact met ons op | Nims home

Copyright 2004 Ni-Frith Media Systems